Saturday, November 19, 2005

The journey of dissappointment...

And so the grand adventure that was to begin the night I flew into Las Vegas ended as soon as I got off the fucking airplane. After waiting for about 3 fucking hours for my fucking ride to pick me up at the passenger pick up area, I realized that what I knew was going to happen before I even left, just did. The fucking asshole, who I thought was one of my best friends, FAILED TO FuCKING PICK ME UP! You tell me, HOW FUCKED UP IS THAT?!? My sentiments exactly! PRETTY FUCKED UP!!!

So my adventure was sitting in the Las Vegas airport ALL FUCKING NIGHT/EARLY MORNING. The next flight back to Oakland? 6:30 am! On top of all that, I had to spend another 48 bucks to get that flight back home. So in total, not mentioning just the time I wasted in this little endevor and the lack of sleep that ended up giving me a killer headache that lasted until I finally woke up this morning without it, I spent about a total of 240 bucks just to fly in and spend the night in Las Vegas airport and fly back home.

Why didn't I try calling him, you ask. Well, I would have IF HIS FUCKING CELL PHONE WASN'T FUCKING BROKEN! I did call his girlfriend's cell phone though. All I kept getting was her voice mail. I did end up leaving a message. I have still yet to hear from either one of them. Of course I turned my cell phone off yesterday and my house phone too, since I had that knarly ass headache that kept making me feel like I just wanted to throw my insides up and becasue I really needed to try and get some fucking sleep.

I did try calling him today before I took off for Ukiah this morning. He was at work. Nice. So I know that he was not on the side of the road somewhere dying or anything. The bastard is sure going to wish he was after I get through berating him in this post.

I don't know if I'm going to try and call him later tonight or not. I'm still extremely pissed off at him right now. I'm sure he knows it too. He knows how I get when someone pisses me off. And he really, really PISSED ME THE FUCK OFF BEYOND ALL BE ALL! He'll be lucky if he even hears from me again, let alone trust him again.

I swear, this year has been one of the most fucked up years I've ever had. I've had my trust broken by 3 people this year. All their doing. I keep asking myself, what in the hell did I do to deserve all this shit?!? My karma couldn't have been this fucked up for it to come hack on me, 3 fold. Could it? I don't think so. The first one I can understand, but the other 2 were just fucked up. Plain and simple. I would never do what the last 2 did to me. I know I am known as the biggest bitch to ever walk the face of the earth, but I would never do to a friend what they did to me. Period!

Instead I am up in Ukiah spending time with my Wenchy and the chitlin's. The little one just turned 12 on Tuesday and she is having a little sleep over with a few of her friends for her birthday tonight.

So I'm just going to enjoy spending time with my Wenchy, my Lovie and The Boy.

And if you are reading this by chance, David.

FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' FUCK!

No comments: