Thursday, May 03, 2007

"And it really makes me wonder if I ever gave a fuck about you."

I can't get Maroon 5's Makes Me Wonder out of my head. Then again, it could be because I've been listening to it over and over for the past three hours. I kid you not. I can't help it, I just love the funky beat. It's one of those songs that makes you want to dance, even if it's only in my chair.

This morning before work I went and got my hair cut. Kathi, the woman that cuts my hair, so fucking rocks. We were talking about bands and she asked me if I was going to go to BFD this year. Just last night I looked at the listing of bands that were finally confirmed in the Live 105 e-news letter. Saw a few bands that I wouldn't mind seeing... Social Distortion, Queens of the Stone Age, and The Bravery, and maybe even locals Every Move A Picture...but I didn't plan on going, only because the one person who I know would love to go to this concert with me lives in Massachusetts. Other than her I don't hang out with anyone that listens to this type of music.

After talking with Kathi this morning though, it now looks like I'll be going with her and her husband to BFD. I don't know if I'll be able to make it to Ozzfest this year seeing as it is scheduled during a week day this year, so BFD might end up being the concert of the year for me. Yeah, I know. BFD and Ozzfest....two totally different sides of the spectrum. But that's me. I love just about all music out there. Variety is the spice of life!

Well, I'm off to huff chemicals in the photo lab!

No comments: