Monday, October 08, 2007

NorCal Pirate Festival Revisted

Lab time this semester was cut dramatically this semester. We barely have enough time to get our assignments printed on time. Although, I've managed to fuck up on the first two assignments and have fallen completely behind. I'm supposed to be working on my 3rd assignment which is shooting 3 rolls of film. 3200 film shot at 800, 1600, 3200, and 6400. 25 or 50 film and infrared film. Printing 2 prints from each roll due next week on the 16th. I haven't even shot one roll yet.

However, I was able to manage to get some frames printed from the 2 1/2 rolls that I shot at the NorCal Pirate Festival earlier this summer. Not may, but at least some. I'm working on getting a flat bed negative scanner here pretty soon (yeah, along with everything else I'm trying to get!), so I can at least scan some of those in eventually.

Here are the prints that I did manage to get done.






No comments: