Friday, October 21, 2005

Chinese Fortune Says...

I've been craving Chinese food since Tuesday. Today a co-worker and I drove into Union City at lunch time. She was craving a Jamba Juice. I'd never had one before, so I went with her to give it a try. I ending up getting the Peach something-or-other with an energy boost. I've yet to feel a burst of energy, and that was a couple of hours ago. It was pretty good though, however, I could have done without the brain freeze.

I remembered that there was a pretty good Chinese resturant called Roses. I had only eaten there once, but I was willing to give them another try. I'd never had their chow mein before, and I am very, very picky about my chow mein. I like more chow than mein and in an oyster sauce. Just to make sure that I got a lot of chow I asked for extra of the bean sprouts. I have to say, that I was quite inpressed. It was definately better than I was anticipating. Which is good, cause now my Chinese food craving has been satisfied.

As you can see, I was given two fortune cookies with my order today. My co-worker only got one, her's said "Your mind is precise and discriminating." Which is true. I think that I'm a lot like that too. Sometimes it's just too hard not to be. And if you worked with the people we do here, you would totally understand! With that said...I wonder who complimented me today in my absence?? It couldn't have been anyone here at work. I'm too well known as being The Bitch. But hey, that is a compliment in its self. Thank you!

No comments: