Thursday, February 01, 2007

Harry is right


Little Harry Potter's all grown up, well almost. Though he looks all grown up to me, by the looks of this picture! Not yet 18... Damn! I wanna see what's just down below the bottom of this picture. Is that bad of me to think? I mean com'mon... This picture really doesn't leave much more to the imagination. What I really wanna know is... When does he turn 18!?

Apparently, Daniel is causing quite a stir with this photo and others.

Anyone got roundtrip plane fair to the UK so I can see this play??

And speaking of Harry Potter. J.K. Rowling has finally announced that Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, the last of the seven installments, will be published July 21. WOOHOO! I can't wait for the new book to come out. Sad though, that this will be last Harry Potter book.

Since I don't have the means to fly to the UK to see Daniel in Equus, I guess I'll have to settle for Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix that is supposedly coming out in July as well. After seeing this picture of Daniel though, I'll never be able to look at Harry Potter in the same way. I should be ashamed of myself. Really, I should.


Radcliffe stirs storm with pics for stage strip in `Equus'

Associated Press
2007-01-31

NEW YORK (AP) - "Harry Potter" star Daniel Radcliffe, who strips for his new role in London's West End revival of the play "Equus," has ignited a bit of a media firestorm by posing for racy promotional photos for the production.

The Tony-Award-winning drama tells the story of a stable-hand who has an erotic fixation with horses. In one photo, Radcliffe, 17, dares to bare it all alongside a white horse; in another, he is pictured with a naked Joanna Christie, the actress who portrays his girlfriend.

"Equus," directed by Thea Sharrock, opens at London's Gielgud Theater on Feb. 27. Tony Award-winning actor Richard Griffiths plays a pyschiatrist who treats Radcliffe's character.

"Part of me wants to shake up people's perception of me, just shove me in a blender," Radcliffe said in a recent interview with Newsweek magazine.

"It's a really challenging play, and if I can pull it off _ we don't know if I can yet _ I hope people will stop and think, 'Maybe he can do something other than Harry,'" he said.

Radcliffe, who was discovered seven years ago in the audience of a London theater, reprises his role as the bespectacled boy wizard in "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix," slated for release July 13.

No comments: