Friday, October 14, 2005

Silence is the ultimate weapon of power.

I myself have been the giver of such treatment, I know the power it holds quite well. It is quite another thing when you are on the receiving end. It is really quite frustrating! I truely believe in Karma, and boy has Karma really been coming back on my ass!

However, I feel that this silent treatment that I am receiving by a certain some one, is totally unwarranted. Yet, I can't get a hold of the butt head to find out just what I did to warrant this silence from him. Well, I have an idea of what it might be about, but I have no way of knowing for sure if it is in fact what I think it is. Because the fuck nut won't return my fucking calls! I just want to strangle him. But seeing as he is in Vermont, that would not be an easy task.

So yeah. I bought plane tickets to go out and see him in November, but I don't think that is going to happen. Which is why he is pissing me off. Everybody is telling me to just tell him to fuck off basically, but I just can't do that. I don't know why, I'm just too nice of a person. Did I just say that!? Me? Who is known as the bitch. Well, yeah. I am a bitch. I'm just not a bitch to my friends. Well, too much of a bitch. But I am getting off the point here. The point is, I have plane tickets to go and spend some time with my friend who is being the biggest butt head ever. He's always pulled this kind of crap before, but I have to say that this time really tops them all.

Well, I can always change my tickets and go see David in Arizona instead. Although, I really do have my heart set on going to the East coast. HIM will be playing in Boston at the Avalon the 17th if November, and I really, really want to see them there. The Download Festival was a great show, but the venue was just too damned big. I want to see them play in a club setting. Yes, I am obsessed, we already established that, alright! HIM is only half the reason of wanting to go. I really do love Vermont and the East coast, and I do want to spend some time with just Dew. But I know that I need to think realistically and know that this trip just isn't going to happen. I should just change my plane tickets for Arizona and spend some time with David. I haven't seen David in, hell, it's gotta be about 7 years. I can't believe its been that long.

I guess that settles it then. I'm just going to change my tickets. I need to go spend some time with David. It's been way too long. Now I just need to call him so we can figure out when would be a good time. Snooze you lose, Dew.

No comments: